• Designed to be the most accurate, toughest and simple installation for the world class recurve archer
• Easy to fletch and performs extremely well off of recurve rests and plungers
• Low profile for riser clearance, ultra-thin (.010 or .3mm) and very durable
• Very forgiving in the wind and performs extremely well at the lower speeds recurve bows are known for
• Does not require any prep as they have a factory applied activator, just clean your shafts as you normally would (AAE recommends MAX WIPES) and apply any quality cyanoacrylate glue (AAE recommends Fastset or Max Bond)
• Length: 2" (.33" high)
• Weight: 1.7 gr.
• Sold in Packs of 50